At Duplicates INK - marketSMART, we understand the power of combining print and email campaigns for a successful marketing strategy.
Print marketing offers tangible, attention-grabbing materials while email marketing helps build customer relationships and increase brand awareness through a vast reach to billions of email users worldwide. To help you craft a winning print + email campaign, we've put together this guide filled with expert tips and tricks.
The Print Campaign: Driving Sales with Proper Execution
1. Choose Your Audience - To maximize impact, make sure to send your print material to the right customers. Consider targeting those who have already bought from you.
2. Design the Print Marketing Piece - Choose from postcards, stickers, posters, flyers, or booklets to pair with your email campaign.
3. Engagement & Brand Recognition - Make sure to include a call to action, personalization, and a design that sticks to your branding guide for the best results.
4. Send out a Test Run First - To ensure a high return on investment, do a test run of your print campaign to a smaller segment of your target market and make improvements based on the results.
5. Be Patient - Results may take time to come in, but remember the staying power of print can make a big impact.
The Email Campaign: Boosting Sales with Optimal Segmentation and Personalization Putting Together
1. Your Email List - Focus on creating email segmentation for personalization based on factors like location, buyer stage, previous purchases, occupation, and hobbies. Offer something valuable in exchange for email addresses.
2. General Email Marketing Tips - Optimize for mobile, research the best send time, craft a compelling subject line, use proven templates, and comply with email regulation laws.
The Winning Strategy: Maximizing Impact with a Multi-Channel Approach At Duplicates INK - marketSMART, we recommend sending a couple of emails, following up with direct mail, and then sending more emails.
This allows you to get your company in the customers' minds and make multiple points of contact to increase the chances of making a sale.
Contact one of our expert marketers at Duplicates INK to discuss your next marketing campaign. Reach us by phone at 843-248-2574, email at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.duplicatesink.com.
Let us help you take your print marketing strategy to the next level by combining it with email.
Post a Comment